Wednesday 12 June 2013

TOPSHOP AND NEW LOOK HAUL

I don't think 2 items really count as a haul...but it's been a while since I treated myself to anything so I'm going to call it one anyway. ;)

Now, I don't know about you, but I can't exercise any self-restraint in Topshop. I want to buy it all! But I did very well, and only bought one thing. High 5!
I treated myself to a little crop top; I buy these all the time, as they are great for dancing and auditions, and would look cute with high waisted shorts or leggings for the summer or going out on the town! I buy so much black, I really need to experiment with some colour..Oh well. And fringing is so on trend right now, I couldn't resist!
(Topshop Black Fringed Crop Top, £12.00)

I'm a 32A/B, and this size 8 is perfect for me. The only thing is that the straps aren't very elasticated so I can tell they might loosen with wear, but if they do, it'll be easy to fix. I can't wait to wear it! I love wearing something shiny and new :)

You know that fabric that is everywhere at the moment, cotton, one colour, speckled? There are these T-Shirt dresses in it at the moment, originally in Topshop I think. They are £26, and in a variety of colours. I reeeally wanted a Topshop one, but really for a thin cotton dress, £26 felt slightly like daylight robbery! Sorry Toppers, I still love you.. Primark did have a copy, but not in my size. A shame, because (for about £8 I think?) it would have exhausted my need for this dress nicely. 


(New Look T-Shirt Dress, £12.99)

I found that New Look had some great copies for only £12.99! I'm sure there are other colours online or in different stores, but I had a choice of Grey, Denim Blue, 2 types of Pink, and a sort of Taupe colour. I chose a simple grey one. 
Now, as with any girl, I think we all appreciate that we seem to change size from shop to shop. Normally I go between an 8-10. Sometimes a 6 (if it's a good day ;]) I didn't have time to try the dress on, but wow, am I glad I went with a 6! I wouldn't say it was massive, but I think if I'd bought an 8 it really would have been, and I think that's crazy! I've never been swamped by an 8 in my life. So, as a heads up girls, these T-shirt dresses come up bigger than you'd think. 

Now we just need some sun so we can wear our dresses tights-free! 


Sammy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment