Tuesday 11 June 2013

HEY Y'ALL

Hello and welcome!
I'm Sammy. I have decided to start a blog to share my opinions, tips, and and any other thoughts that may spontaneously burst into my head. Oh, generally related to beauty, fashion, girly..things..!
I'm 21, from Essex. Stop right there if you're going to accuse me of being a stereotypical Essex girl. Yes, I have 2 little dogs,
(#fatbill and Bailey. Ma babies)

I'm not object to fake tan, well, I am if it's quite clearly fake..you know what I mean. I like a healthy glow! I like having my nails done, but not tips, no claw-like talons please. I love false eyelashes. I also dabble with hair extensions.....
However, as much as I love high heels, I don't own a pair of white stilettos, I don't carry my dogs around in a bag, and I definitely don't have my hair extensions down to my waist, all one length, eurgh..oh, and I wear my lashes for a reason, not just to pop to the shops. And, even though I've lived in Essex all my life, I've never been to Sugar Hut...Glad I've got that off my chest! I always feel the need to state everything to make it clear y'know?
Moving on.. 
I'm a professional dancer, so having good hair and makeup, and your general appearance is very important. It means I've tried and tested a lot of make up in my time, especially considering that up until very recently, I had quite aggressive eczema all over my face, so I've learnt which products are actually good for sensitive skin. For example, I can't use anything from Clinique!
So what would you like to know, beauty and fashion related? 
My favourite perfume is Marc Jacobs Daisy, and Diesel Fuel For Life for standard day wear.
The skincare product I can't live without is my Beauty Flash Balm from Clarins.
A recent find that I now will continue to buy is Lipcote; you brush it on your lips after applying a base, blotting, lipstick, and blotting again. It is AMAZING. I will definitely write about that later, it's definitely one to add to your collection!
Aaand, my favourite all body moisturiser is a tub of Cocoa Butter from the Body shop. 
I think that's it for now! Epic first post is EPIC. 
I'll write about my shopping haul from yesterday soon. :)

Sammy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment