Monday 1 July 2013

Sunny Sunday! Time to relax.












































Hello again lovely readers!
It was a hot and sunny sunday yesterday which could mean only one thing - BBQ!
Nobody can be unhappy when its warm. Even the dogs were smiling - look at Bailey. :) It was just such a laidback day; my family and Rob just relaxing in the sun, drinks in hand, music playing, the bbq...bbq-ing...everything you want a summer afternoon to be. We also made a start on Robs best man speech for his friends wedding in October. They are really hard to write! Especially to make them funny. But I think we're off to a good start. 
I'm going to post a link to the recipe for the Mars Bar dip we had last night in place of a standard chocolate fondue. I have to say that it's not looking as good as it tastes in that photo! There are still chunks of un-melted Mars bar, but seriously, the taste is lushhhh. Strawberries were definitely the favourite to dip, too.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Did anyone else waste away their sunday in the garden like me?

Sammy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment