Wednesday 3 July 2013

Fit Man of Steel! Wow..

Hello everybody! 
Now, for those of you who don't know who Henry Cavill is, go to the cinema and see Man of Steel right now. You get to stare at this face (and body, do not forget the body) for a whole two hours. 
Now, don't get me wrong, I love Rob and everything, but if I ever met Henry, I would definitely blush, go very unnecessarily giggly, and/or weak at the knees. Maybe try and throw myself at him...Don't try and tell me you wouldn't, because I definitely wouldn't believe you. 

It's a good film (if you can drag your eyes away from Henry whenever he's on screen). A lot of action and fight scenes. Maybe too many in my opinion, but obviously, the above makes up for that...
I don't remember the original Superman, or know masses about it, so I thought the storyline was great, and I quite enjoyed it, but Rob -who knows a lot more about Superman than me- felt that there were certain elements missing. But if you want to see a good sci-fi action film, (with some serious eye-candy) then this is a good one to see. 

I can't stop scrolling up to have another look at the picture, oh my, get a grip Sammy!

In other news, it's Wednesday evening, which means we're closer to Friday than we were this morning. Yay! I've had a bit of the mid-week blues today. Both of my best friends are working away for 4 months, so I'm pretty lonely, and it hit me a bit more than normal today. But I've got a busy weekend ahead, so I'm looking forward to that. Unlike most people, my weekdays are pretty empty, but my weekends are extra busy!

Cheer me up, tell me who your celebrity crushes are! (Other than Henry 'fittest man of steel' Cavill of course!) ;) 

Sammy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment